Oztrail Tasman 3P Evolution Series Dome Tent
The Tasman 3P dome tent is designed to be set up very quickly & easily. The cross pole construction gives great strength and the mesh inner provides heaps of ventilation. Ideal for quick getaways or festivals where you need an easy, quick & compact tent. Well constructed and durable, this three person dome features:
- Front and rear D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- Dry-Floor heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you'll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tabs with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- Dry-Guard Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organizer pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
Please Note: Awning Poles sold separately.
Colour: Light Grey/Blue
Design: The Tasman 3V dome tent is designed to be set up very quickly & easily. The cross pole construction gives great strength and the mesh inner provides heaps of ventilation. Ideal for quick getaways or festivals where you need an easy, quick & compact tent.
Sleeps: 3 Adults in comfort
Fly: Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
Inner Tent: Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
Floor: Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry.
Door: Front and Rear Easy Step D Doors - D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
Mesh Windows: No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
Environmental Control: Large mesh areas incorporated in the inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard Plus protects doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together.
Zips: #5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door
Climate Rating: Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
Pegs & Guy Ropes: Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
12V Ready: Centrally located light attachment hook.
Storage Solutions: Easy to locate side wall organiser pouches.
Dimensions: Tent floor area: 205 x 205 cm Tent head height: 125 cm
Weight: 3.9 kg
Pack Size: 67 x 16 x 16 cm
Carry Bag: 150D Polyester carry bag provided
Warranty:2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.